Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Plus

Concept »

PlayStation Plus is a premium PlayStation Network subscription service.

Question Regarding Playstation+ (LOL)

Rolyatkcinmai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Rolyatkcinmai

I currently have a 80GB 2008 edition PS3. My 320GB Slim PS3 will be here Thursday.

I have almost two years' worth of downloaded free games via Playstation+, though I can't say I've ever played a single one of them (I rarely touch my PS3). What I'm wondering is, if I delete all these games off my old system, can I download them again on the new PS3, as long as I maintain an active subscription? Has anyone done this before?

I don't even care about a bunch of the games, but I still have some I'd like to transfer to my Vita.

spankingaddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By spankingaddict

Yes . I have tried that . It works , but you might know this already because this is an old thread :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.