Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Plus

Concept »

PlayStation Plus is a premium PlayStation Network subscription service.

same store for PS3 and PS4??

BoFooQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By BoFooQ

I was just wondering if since I can use the same psn account on both ps3 and ps4, I believe. There will only be one store in which to buy stuff, right? What I'm getting at is will I be able to "buy" free ps4 for games like contrast on my account and just not download them? So, once I get my ps4 I will be able to any games that were free through psn plus. Anyone have any thoughts on this? I was just on the store and it looks like there isn't any ps4 stuff yet.

djou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By djou

@bofooq: I'm pretty sure the PS4 will have its own store and the PS3 will have its own store. This is probably Sony's way of dealing with the shitty download speeds of the PS3 side of the PSN, give the PS4 (that currently has a lot less content) its own store. It remains to be seen if Vita content will show up, but I guess I will know tomorrow.

Adam Sessler alluded to this in the video below:

Loading Video...

tearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 52

You should be able to go to store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com and buy any PS4 games so it would be linked to your account. As of writing this, though, no PS4 games are up on that site yet, but should be by Friday.

The only way I could see this not being the case if if they require you to link your account with a PS4 to prove that you own one, but I don't own a VITA and can get any that was free on PS+

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

Yea, I'm going to be really curious to see how this goes since I'm waiting for my tax return. I was hoping to be able to "reserve" games like Resogun for when I get the console, similar to how I've been "reserving" Vita games JUST IN CASE I ever get one. Hopefully at the very least I can do it through the online store or phone application.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.