Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Portable

Platform »

PlayStation Portable (PSP) is Sony's first entry into the handheld gaming market. The PSP also sports multimedia features including music and video playback, a photo viewer, and an online store. Several model revisions have been released: the PSP-2000, 3000, PSPgo and the PSP-E1000.

Looking for 2D PSP games

Avatar image for oscar__explosion
    Oscar__Explosion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Oscar__Explosion

I really like playing games on my PSP but I really dislike playing 3D games because more times then not the camera controls are total shit and fuck up the entire experience. I just finished playing the original Final Fantasy remaster and the game look fucking great. I would like to know what other 2D PSP games are out there for me to play. Any suggestions would be great.

Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 20

#2  Edited By Icemael

Tales of Eternia, Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles and Rupupu Cube: Lup Salad Portable Matatabi are great 2D games you ought to play (at least if you haven't experienced the original versions -- all three are ports of games that are 10+ years old). If you live in America you're going to have to do some importing (the Tales of Eternia port was only localized for Europe, while Rupupu Cube was only released in Japan -- don't worry, it doesn't require knowledge of the language), but I'd say it's well worth it. 

Oh, and LocoRoco is decent fun as well.

Avatar image for deactivated-64ba3d2213a4d
    deactivated-64ba3d2213a4d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

ClaDun: This is an RPG is a great little 2D action-RPG thingy that's kinda like diablo. I wrote a review of it. If you would like more details. (Shameless plug, sorry :O) 
     There's also Exit, which is a cool puzzle platformer, Patapon is a super fun rythm-strategy hybrid. 
    Oh, and there's always the Sega Megadrive (Genesis?) collection. The PSP version of which is by far the best emulation they've managed with those collections.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.