Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Vita

Platform »

PlayStation Vita is Sony's second handheld gaming device.

Bundled Price of MLB 12: The Show for PS3 and Vita is $79.99

Demon_Sandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Demon_Sandwich

So with the first PSN title out of the way (Motorstorm RC) . Sony looks to retail to bundle console and vita version of MLB for $79.99. My question to the memebers of the Giant Bomb Vita Community is this a good look on future of all vita titles or will sony be the lone publisher taking this route. http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/03/01/pick-up-mlb-12-the-show-on-ps3-and-ps-vita-save-20/

IIn my personal opinion. I love the idea. I hope it becomes the standard. I wont personally be buying this bundle just due to the quality of titles that have hit these past 4 weeks but when i look to pick up MLB the show I will probably go for the bundel. I really do hope publishers take this and run with it.

FancySoapsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By FancySoapsMan

It doesn't sound too expensive but I don't think it's something most people will go for.

jay_ray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By jay_ray

I think if the same game comes out on each system and if you can transfer saves like you can in MLB then I love it. My guess is Sony will be the only one to do this in the near future but look for EA to do this with their sport titles.

Spoonman671

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Spoonman671

That's more money than I'd be interested in spending for a license to play a game on both platforms.  $10 extra is the most I'd spend, but I'm not really sure if I'd pay for it at all.

Djratchet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Djratchet

It's a good deal when you consider the prices when bought separate. I'll be happy when they bundle games i care about.

Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 28

#6  Edited By Legend

I'm really hoping for a "buy the game on PS3, get a digital download of the Vita game for free" kind of deal.

Rabbykayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Rabbykayn

@Legend: Are you serious? It costs money to port games. If you're just giving it away for free then you are not going to even recoup production costs.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.