Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Vita

Platform »

PlayStation Vita is Sony's second handheld gaming device.

Games already available on PS Store

Shakezula84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Shakezula84

I was listening to the latest episode of IGN's Podcast Beyond and they mentioned that Sony Vita games are already available on the PS Store.

One quick search online and a confirmation on my PS3 and its true. Vita games are ready for download. I looked at a couple to get an idea on game size. Here is what I found on a few (based on memory, im in bed not at my TV).

Uncharted clocks in at 3.4GB and is $44.99 ($5 off the retail price). Modnation is 1.4 GB and is $26.99 ($29.99 retail), Super Stardust is $9.99 and a whopping 230MB.

To find them you need to perform a search in the PS Store. Just going to the "U" section will not get you Uncharted Vita. So some of them are buried in a long list (searching "Modnation" got me about 275 results, and the vita game was in the 120's).

I think its interesting, and it sparked a discussion with my wife who sees the value in trading in games but also the value of a digital game.

l4wd0g

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By l4wd0g

I'm so glad I went with the 8 gig memory card upgrade. I was going to do the early release bundle, but Best Buy offered me a 8gig memory stick, and a PSN game if I ordered the 3g version and waited a week.

Also, $50 for a Vita game? I think I'll pass. If the Vita had video out, it would be much more tempting. I guess I'll grab Lumines, Hot Shots, or Wipeout with it.

The question is really, how quickly do you turn around and sell your games? They depreciate in trade in value really quickly; however, getting $15 in trade is far better than 10% off.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.