Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Vita

Platform »

PlayStation Vita is Sony's second handheld gaming device.

New Bundle

shootermcclay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By shootermcclay

According to the PlayStation Blog, there will be a new Bundle for the Vita. For $300, it includes the 3G Vita, an 8 GB Memory Card, a PlayStation Network game, and a 250 MB AT&T data plan. It is currently available for pre-order through Amazon.

sopranosfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By sopranosfan

I think that is the biggest problem in Japan is that they can't give away the 3G one.

shootermcclay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By shootermcclay

So far the 3G seems completely unnecessary, but I was planning on getting the WiFi-only Vita plus the 8 GB card and Super Stardust Delta. All of that would cost around $290-295, so I am going to just go ahead and pay the extra $5-10 for this bundle.

BlatantNinja23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By BlatantNinja23

the new 3g bundle basically makes the early edition kinda of silly now... sure you get it early by why the hell does it now have a smaller memory card?

SpaceRunaway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By SpaceRunaway

This is looking pretty tempting.  I have no desire for a 3G model, but this pretty much turns out to be about the same you'd pay for the price of entry for the WiFi only model.  It also makes me think about getting a Vita sooner than later.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.