Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Vita

Platform »

PlayStation Vita is Sony's second handheld gaming device.

Problems purchasing games from PSN

AgnosticJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AgnosticJesus

I have been having issues trying to purchase games off of PSN. I was able to buy 2 games but every time I try to buy Super Stardust I receive a message telling me the server connection was lost. Is anyone else having the same issue or know how it fix it (the system tells me to go online and see if the network is up in my region, I'm in the US so it always is).

mbdoeden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By mbdoeden

I haven't heard about any downtime  and I just tested a download from PSN that seemed to work fine. 

- Make sure you've updated to the latest firmware since your previous two downloads. 

- This may be a problem with Super Stardust itself, so try to download a demo or something else to make sure it's not your system. 

- Check to make sure you have enough memory on the Vita.   

- Hard restart the system. 

That's all I can think of.  I seem to remember reading somewhere that PSN will be down for maintenance this evening for a few hours.  This may have something to do with it. 

Good luck.

Salesmunn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Salesmunn

@AgnosticJesus said:

I have been having issues trying to purchase games off of PSN. I was able to buy 2 games but every time I try to buy Super Stardust I receive a message telling me the server connection was lost. Is anyone else having the same issue or know how it fix it (the system tells me to go online and see if the network is up in my region, I'm in the US so it always is).

I would try buying it from your PS3 or your PC and downloading it to your Vita, see if that works? I haven't had any problems buying and downloading right from the Vita.

Extortion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By Extortion

Having the same problem myself. After purchasing 2 things in relative quick succession, now whenever I try to buy anything I get the connection lost error. All other web-based functions work fine and hard resetting did not fix it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.