Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Vita

Platform »

PlayStation Vita is Sony's second handheld gaming device.

System Update - 2.10

Yadilie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

Well they just released System Update 2.10 today and we get folders! And a really ugly icon on our home bar showing what cartridge we have in the Vita. They seem to be slowly be bringing the Vita around to being more of a juggernaut. Now if they'd just somehow get more of Falcom games over here and maybe drop memory card prices just a smidge.

Avatar image for chadmasterflash
    ChadMasterFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

I like the icon in the bar, because I never know what is in my vita. I'm lying it's always P4G. Still I like the icon.

Avatar image for awesomeusername
    awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By awesomeusername

Folders! Good update since I now don't have to have 10 pages of different apps. Now I just have 1 page with all my apps in folders. You can also watch videos on the browser now which is great.

@_chad: What's the icon for the different memory cards? I don't see anything and I switched between both my memory cards already.

Avatar image for chadmasterflash
    ChadMasterFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Folders! Good update since I now don't have to have 10 pages of different apps. Now I just have 1 page with all my apps in folders. You can also watch videos on the browser now which is great.

@_chad: What's the icon for the different memory cards? I don't see anything and I switched between both my memory cards already.

It's for physical game carts.

Avatar image for awesomeusername
    awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@_chad: Ohhhhh. I thought it said for different memory cards. Makes sense then. Thanks for that info.

zaccheus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By zaccheus

I really like the auto-mute. I have only owned my vita for few weeks, but already I have blasted the Persona 3 music on the bus and work by removing headphones mid-game.

BlackLagoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By BlackLagoon

I'm pretty happy one can now watch Giant Bomb's videos on the Vita, though you have to log in first (and maybe be a premium subscriber?).

roland_d11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By roland_d11

@blacklagoon: I've been using the Youtube-App for the non-premium videos for months now. It would be great if we can get the premium stuff through the browser.

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
    colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

But I don't want to go find my Vita to update it.

And a juggernaut of what exactly? lol

EarlessShrimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

#10  Edited By EarlessShrimp

@_chad said:

I like the icon in the bar, because I never know what is in my vita. I'm lying it's always P4G. Still I like the icon.

this is almost exactly what I came in to say... How dare you steal my thunder!! Also, I did like the folder addition on the 3ds since I got all those ambassador games. It keeps things orderly, but I don't have enough stuff to warrant using folders on my Vita. Still, not a bad idea.

Solh0und

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@blacklagoon: I've been using the Youtube-App for the non-premium videos for months now. It would be great if we can get the premium stuff through the browser.

Ditto.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.