So I'm thinking about getting a Vita soon since I just got some extra cash.
- Of course I've already decided that I will get Persona 4 Golden in a few months but any other good games to check out?
- Should I stick with digital downloads? If I do just get digital downloads will I need a larger memory card? I hear 4GB a lot but that doesn't sound like it would be enough.
- Do I constantly have to uninstall/reinstall games on to the memory cards because there isn't enough room?
- Games I've previously bought on PSN (Persona 3: FES, MGS, FF7, etc) will they work on the Vita or will I have to buy their own special versions?
- Is the system comfortable for long gaming sessions unlike the 3DS where my hands hurt after an hour or so?
- How is the connectivity between the PS3 and Vita? Anything cool?
Any information will be great, thanks!!!