Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Vita

Platform »

PlayStation Vita is Sony's second handheld gaming device.

Vita/PS3 Help

jebara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By jebara

Hey guys, just got me a Vita to play Persona 4.

Tried to update the system so I can download my previously purchased MGS:Peace Walker and Persona 3 Portable but when I connect through Wifi I get an error half way.

So I tried connecting it through the wire that you use to charge it but it does not work, when I try to get it working on my PS3 it acts like its not there.

So I look around the Vita and I see what looks like another input on top of it, next to the game slot, I look around the box for a wire that fits but I can't find any, what am I doing wrong? is there something I'm missing? do I need a new wire?

Long story short: I need to know how to connect my Vita to my PS3.

Thanks.

Edit:if any of you finds this familiar,it probably is,posted it in another site but it was kinda dead.

jebara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jebara

So I updated it and it connects now,but since those features require memory cards I can't use any of its features.

Wanted to play P4 but missed clicked to the link on the side and the system crashed and wont close.

I'm really starting to hate this thing.

Salesmunn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Salesmunn

@jebara said:

So I updated it and it connects now,but since those features require memory cards I can't use any of its features.

Wanted to play P4 but missed clicked to the link on the side and the system crashed and wont close.

I'm really starting to hate this thing.

So where are you now? Miss-clicked on what link? Do you not have a memory card at all?

jebara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jebara

When starting P4 their is a link on the side to Atlus.com and that is what crashed my Vita.

For most of the time the Vita was in a state of limbo between closed and opened but now its back to life since it switched off when ran out of batteries and its working after I charged it.

I am now deciding whether I return it for breaking down in the first place or keeping it since its working now.

TechHits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By TechHits

@jebara: when the vita crashes you need to do a soft reset, it's a lot faster than waiting for the battery to drain. It does happen from time to time you don't need to return it.

jebara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jebara

Thanks Tech hits,but the problem was that it wouldn't reset,clicked it several times and in several ways but nothing happened...I'm kinda scared I damaged the on and off button with how many times I pressed it.

I'm thinking of giving the console another chance, but if it does this again I'm taking it back right away.

So thanks to every one who responded, maybe I can finally play P4 now.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.