Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation

Platform »

Sony's first video game console established the PlayStation brand. It dominated the 32/64-bit era and was the best-selling home console up until the PlayStation 2.

Help me find a game, pls

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for henrique_barros75
    Henrique_Barros75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Henrique_Barros75

I want help to find the name of a game

I Remember the menu screen, it was a blue technological pyramid, The camera was surrounding the pyramid

Before the game start, there was a scene where the character sat in a chair, and there were several needles, as he sat, the chair went up and bent, he received injections and saw several things on the monitor that was in front of him

I remember that the first stage was in a train station, you started with a pistol and had to go killing the characters on the stage, while passing trains and the screen until tremble, the character wore a black outfit

Digaumgrunge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Do you have an approximate year of release? That menu description also seems kinda familiar.... Try posting your question here, other duders will come to help.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.