Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Point and Click

Concept »

Point and click is an interface featured in a specific kind of adventure game, where players click on objects and characters to interact with them.

Games list going to far?

eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By eagle

When you say point and click I think Monkey Island. Fullscreen pictures with certain areas you can click on to interact.

Are simulations like Theme Park and MySims, real-time strategy games as C&C and Age of Empires and rpg shooters like Hellgate really 'Point and Click' games too?

Avatar image for luckywanderdude
    LuckyWanderDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By LuckyWanderDude

No. Point and click refers to a very specific genre even if other games involve pointing and clicking.

joshs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By joshs

Totally agree. If any of these games listed on here are considered 'Point and Click', all games for PC are..  I point my gun, and click to fire. :P

I'll attempt to fix it tomorrow when I get home from the creek.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.