Has anyone been playing with this? What do you think about it so far? I played last night with a buddy and this could be THE Pokémon game I have always wanted. It's being worked on by a 17 year old kid in Germany and is still very much in the early stages but if you care about the Pokeman's be sure to check it out.
"Pokémon3D is a recreation of the old Pokémon games Gold/Silver by Nintendo/GameFreak (but, of course this game has nothing to do with them ;) You're the hero of the game, and as usual, you want to be the best Pokémon trainer of all time. So let's go, visit some grass and catch, battle and defeat wild Pokémon, explore towns and routes in 3D, collect items and Pokémon, play with a friend in LAN co-op and much more. The game is currently under development and features are added frequently." - Nils Drescher AKA nilllzz
Update 0.18 for December 25, 2012
- fixed not getting Pokédex
- fixed Hoppip’s evolution
- fixed fullscreen games to crash while battle initialization
- fixed stat modifier bug
- fixed houses/links in: Violet City, Route 32, Azalea Town
- fixed missing stairs in Union cave
- fixed NPCs not facing the correct direction in conversations sometimes
- fixed crash bug in the inventory in battles
Update 0.17 for December 18, 2012
- You can stop evolutions
- rename Pokémon
- new Pokémon: Hoppip
- Auto camera align while talking
- finished Kurts Apricorn interface
- new map: Sprout Tower
- Sudowoodo on Route 36
- Mystery egg and Pokédex
- Trainer battles
- Youngster Joey on Route 30
- Camera and scriptblocks bugs fixed
- fixed: do not obtain the Mystery Egg/Pokédex
- fixed: sounds don’t mute when pressing the M key.
- fixed: music keeps getting quieter when pressing escape key twice.
- fixed: no sound for healing machine in Prof. Elms lab.
- fixed: almost no female Pokémon.
Update 0.16 for Pokémon3D December 11, 2012