Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pokémon

Franchise »

The Pokémon franchise has spawned numerous titles and spin-offs, spanning several generations of games and has an animated series that spans many seasons.

Pokemon Cyrus Online

Pco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pco

Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Endogene
    Pco said:

This is no knock off or any other pokemon online game where 2 months down later its closed. Pokemon Cyrus Online will always be growing and becoming better and it’s up to you guys to give it a try.

When you make a game using the sprites, the name and the concept then it is a knock off. Anyway it looks well build those who are into pokemon should try it i guess.
    sdodd02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By sdodd02

looks kind of cool, I'll give it a try.

Blindfutur3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5  Edited By Blindfutur3

Looks good. Trainer card is ugly as hell though. So I threw this together. If I could find the 'proper' Trainer Card font I'd of used that, instead I had to 'rip' it from a 'real' card. Not sure if you like it and want to use it, or if this project is still alive, but it passed some time.

Pokemon Cyrus Trainer Card Design
    Pokemon Cyrus Trainer Card Design

theshadow027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By theshadow027

Well that's too bad, when I clicked on the link it says this account has been suspended.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.