Something went wrong. Try again later

Any Hope They Fixed Stuff? Port Royal 4

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

It appears teh XBox One and and PS4 editions Port Royal are coming out. Its seems weird that they are not PS5 and XB Series X games given they would likely do better on teh newer system with faster storage to memory speeds...but that is the nature of game development I guess - sticks with the plan! Lol

But do we think the console will get a decent version of the game with the needed repairs to the "very rough edges" of the PC game? I have only played Sid Meier's Pirates, but my piratical itch is not being scratch so I'm think about this game a bit. Any Port Royal fans out there who can explain what they 'like' or 'don't like' about the past games or the current PC game?

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.