Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Portal 2

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Apr 19, 2011

Portal 2 is the sequel to the acclaimed first-person puzzle game, carrying forward its love of mind-bending problems and its reckless disregard for the space-time continuum.

Achievement issues

Mocca_Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mocca_Bear

I've just finished another P2 run on the pc, figured I would go for the achievements this time, to be more precise the door one, monitor smash and the ratmans den one.

But even though I've done all of the requirements, the game still won't give me achievements. Has anyone else run into these problems?

JoeyRavn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By JoeyRavn

Have you used the console? Having cheats enabled or loading a map through it block Achievements.

Mocca_Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Mocca_Bear

Nope, did it all legit... weird, I reloaded some saves a couple of times but that shouldn't be it, should it?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.