Do NOT watch the Peer Review TNT if you have not played it

#1 Posted by Besetment (489 posts) -

It is extremely short. Chances are they will play through the entirety of the DLC, including the ending.

#2 Posted by ProfessorEss (7469 posts) -
@Besetment said:

It is extremely short.

Define "extremely".
#3 Posted by Aishan (1022 posts) -

@ProfessorEss: About the same length as any of the other co-op level sets.

#4 Posted by CptBedlam (4454 posts) -

I already sold Portal 2 and I'm never gonna play it myself ... so it's perfect for me.

#5 Posted by TheSouthernDandy (3908 posts) -

Yeah sorta bummed they're playing this on TNT. Ah well, I'll just skip this one.

#6 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19377 posts) -

Yeah, I'll never play this DLC myself so I'll be watching it.

#7 Posted by MikkaQ (10331 posts) -

I'm done with Portal, so meh. Also the plot's over, I can't imagine what there is left to spoil.

#8 Posted by Besetment (489 posts) -

Wow, they didn't finish it. I'm not sure what to think about that.

#9 Posted by SSully (4275 posts) -

@XII_Sniper said:

I'm done with Portal, so meh. Also the plot's over, I can't imagine what there is left to spoil.

Well the puzzles are spoiled. Once you see how to solve the puzzles it takes the main fun of playing the game away.

#10 Posted by I_smell (3924 posts) -

I watched the first half hour. Those guys DID NOT finish that DLC, even if they took all day.

#11 Posted by NTM (7519 posts) -

I beat Portal 2 twice, and beat co-op once with my brother, and half way through again with a friend. After that, I was finished as finished could be with a game, haven't looked back since. So what is this DLC about? Not story wise, but is it free? I think I heard it's co-op or something right? Basically all I want to know is, can I go on PSN and download it for free to play?

#12 Posted by Sooty (8082 posts) -

I felt a lot smarter after watching them try the puzzles on TNT.

#13 Edited by Manhattan_Project (2169 posts) -

So is the entire thing just them playing through the new DLC?

#14 Posted by RuisuX (43 posts) -

@Manhattan_Project: Yep, they got about halfway through.

#15 Posted by MikkaQ (10331 posts) -

@SSully said:

@XII_Sniper said:

Well the puzzles are spoiled. Once you see how to solve the puzzles it takes the main fun of playing the game away.

I guess that's true, but from my experience watching someone do it, then going to solve the puzzle, if there's a day or so in-between, well I've already forgotten about it. If I solve the puzzle though it's burned in my memory.

#16 Posted by dudeglove (8149 posts) -

@NTM said:

I beat Portal 2 twice, and beat co-op once with my brother, and half way through again with a friend. After that, I was finished as finished could be with a game, haven't looked back since. So what is this DLC about? Not story wise, but is it free? I think I heard it's co-op or something right? Basically all I want to know is, can I go on PSN and download it for free to play?

Yes it is another set of nine co-op levels that combine most of the elements from previous courses. Pretty weak sauce, to be honest, but - hey - it's free. Dunno about Xbox, or the PS3's steam client.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.