Dude Creates all 4 Personality Cores.

#1 Posted by Yanngc33 (4496 posts) -

We've been seeing loads of fan made stuff coming out of portal 2 from that nice drawing of Chell after the end of the game to the guy who made a turret plushy who says all the memorable lines from the game. But non of these even come close to what this man has created:

That's right, he created all four spheres from Portal 2, all in little pocket sized versions with their big glowing eyes. It's one of the coolest fan made things I've ever seen and they deserve to be sold in the Valve store so we can all have what is arguably one of the best parts of Portal 2 in our homes.

So, what do you guys think of this genius piece of engineering? How much would you pay for one?
#2 Posted by animateria (3252 posts) -

Saw that on Kotaku.

I thought I could make one with some directions until I read that he used a 3D printer...

Well, I hope Valve jumps the gun on this and makes some themselves.

Even if it's a plushie.
#3 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

;O

#4 Posted by Slaker117 (4836 posts) -

This would have been awesome, but there is no yellow one. Thus the entire project is an abject failure.

#5 Posted by Bocam (3706 posts) -

I don't remember there being a red one

#6 Posted by wolf_blitzer85 (5254 posts) -

Hah! That's pretty cool stuff.

#7 Posted by Sanj (2364 posts) -

I'd pay stupid amounts of money for those. 

#8 Posted by wealllikepie (757 posts) -

awesome, id buy that if valve made a series :P

#9 Posted by JeanLuc (3577 posts) -
@Slaker117 said:
This would have been awesome, but there is no yellow one. Thus the entire project is an abject failure.
The red one actually is yellow/orange. It says in the description that is shows up red in the video for some reason.

Here what it really looks like

#10 Posted by Slaker117 (4836 posts) -
@wasteguru: Oh, wow. That's dramatically different than how it looks on video.
#11 Posted by pigmartyr (211 posts) -
#12 Posted by JeanLuc (3577 posts) -
@Slaker117: yeah, certain paints and lights end up looking really different on film for some reason.
#13 Posted by MordeaniisChaos (5730 posts) -
@Yanngc33: I'd pay 20-30 spacebucks for one of those. And 65-75 moonportals for a set.
#14 Posted by NickL (2246 posts) -

There are 4 personality cores? I really need to find someone to play that coop with lol

#15 Posted by Pibo47 (3166 posts) -

Hey. Hey. Lets go to space!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.