Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Portal 2

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Apr 19, 2011

Portal 2 is the sequel to the acclaimed first-person puzzle game, carrying forward its love of mind-bending problems and its reckless disregard for the space-time continuum.

Finally got around to playing Portal 2...

Huey2k2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Huey2k2

What a phenomenal game, just finished the single player not even 10 minutes ago, and the ending is fantastic.

Now I am wondering, is there anyone around that hasn't played the co-op yet? Would love to be able to play some of the co-op but all of my friends that own the game either own it on consoles, or already played through the co-op on PC.

So if anyone still paying attention to this board has Portal 2 for the PC and would like to do some co-op let me know! I am definitely eager to get into it.

gamb1t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By gamb1t

boo 360, havent beat it yet ;\

SSully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By SSully

Glad to hear you liked it. I already beat coop so I am not interested, but get playing that coop asap, it is a blast to play.

Also I would like to throw this in there, I thought the ending turret song was fantastic. I still catch myself listening to it a few times a month. If you like the music like me valve has released the sound track for free. The first 2 parts are out, with a 3rd coming soon. Enjoy!

LiquidSaiyan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By LiquidSaiyan3

Oh nice. I only got part-way through the co-op and need a good excuse to finish it. I'm on PS3, but there's cross-compatibility with PC.

Friend me up on Steam: liquidsaiyan3

MightyDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: -2

#5  Edited By MightyDuck

@Huey2k2: I completely forgot about the promised free DLC that was supposed to happen this summer. If I'm not mistaken I read somewhere online in the last month that it was still coming. Hopefully sooner, rather than later.

Rusputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Rusputin

I'm down to play through any and all co-op you want. Steam ID: Rusputin

fetchfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By fetchfox

I'm down for some co-op, as I've only done it offline before. Got a PS3, but my steam name will probably be "fetchfox" (have not connected yet).

Rusputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Rusputin

@fetchfox: feel free to hit me up as well. I'd rather play with people from here than randoms.

Dunchad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Dunchad

The co-op is a surprisingly good experience even with a random. I usually hate that kind of stuff (never did PUGs in MMOs), but I played through the co-op with a stranger at launch. I did get frustrated a few times, since he wasn't catching on to things quite as quickly as I was (not to mention, his english wasn't the best), but in the end we played through the whole co-op in one sitting.

The co-op really made the game for me, since I felt the single player puzzles were just too easy - they had so many new mechanics to introduce that by the time you wished to try out some harder challenges, they introduced a new thing and made things easy again. Co-op puzzles were not too difficult either, but at least there were a few head-scratchers mixed in that took a while before we figured out what to do.

Can't wait for some DLC to come out.

Huey2k2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Huey2k2

Forgot to mention, for those interested in playing, my Steam ID is Huey2k2

Feel free to add me

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#11  Edited By Brendan

I'm playing it on the 360 at the moment, I just finished chapter 3, or act 3, or whatever. I'm loving it so far.

SlightConfuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SlightConfuse

it was a really well made game, bever outstayed it welcome.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.