Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Portal 2

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Apr 19, 2011

Portal 2 is the sequel to the acclaimed first-person puzzle game, carrying forward its love of mind-bending problems and its reckless disregard for the space-time continuum.

How long do you think it will be?

rentfn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By rentfn

Since they delayed it I hope it was because they wanted to add more to it. I would be happy with it being the length of the first game but I hope it lasts a little bit longer. No nevermind I just want it in my hands!!!

Bouke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Bouke

I liked the lenght of the original, but also wouldn't mind if the sequal is longer. I mean who would complain if the sequal is twice as long!?
    Avatar image for deactivated-59a5cc20e5213
    deactivated-59a5cc20e5213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I was looking forward to it.. But the whole exclusive content is pissing me off (I prefer 360)...  The same with Deadspace and MOH 

And why is hl2 episode 3 with counterstrike 2 included not a product yet? (for consoles)

gosukiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By gosukiller
    @BergDK said:
    "

I was looking forward to it.. But the whole exclusive content is pissing me off (I prefer 360)...  The same with Deadspace and MOH 

And why is hl2 episode 3 with counterstrike 2 included not a product yet? (for consoles)

"
    Since the Orange Box came as a kind of a suprise with Portal, I wouldn't be suprised if they made another big box.
    Then again, I'm really hoping that they make an actual Full Game out of Portal 2 with 6-10 hours of play. 

You monster.
    MikeydCT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By MikeydCT

2 1/2 hours

J0n3s1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By J0n3s1

2 hours for single player and another 2 for co-op.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#7  Edited By BeachThunder

It will be 4 times as long as the original, so says Erik Wolpaw. The single player will be twice as long as the original and the co-op will be a similar length to the single player.

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#8  Edited By GunstarRed

For some reason the original took me longer than a lot of people..like 6 hours or so I will assume the sequel will be around  8 or 9.... which will be like 12 for me.
    spaceturtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By spaceturtle

What was the first one? About two hours? In that case I'm hoping for twice as much single player. Perhaps even more. Co-op might last forever if done well.

Avatar image for lilbigsupermario
    lilbigsupermario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lilbigsupermario
    @marioncobretti said:
    " For some reason the original took me longer than a lot of people..like 6 hours or so I will assume the sequel will be around  8 or 9.... which will be like 12 for me. "
    Yeah, same here.  It took me around 6-7 hours for the first one.  I do hope Portal 2 will have a longer one, like maybe 15 hours? hehe! I just hope it won't get too repetitive it they make it that long.
    haggis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By haggis

If the single player comes in at less than six hours, I'll be disappointed. The first game was very short. I did it in about three hours my first run through. And I wasn't rushing, either.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.