How long do you think it will be?

#1 Posted by rentfn (1374 posts) -

Since they delayed it I hope it was because they wanted to add more to it. I would be happy with it being the length of the first game but I hope it lasts a little bit longer. No nevermind I just want it in my hands!!!

#2 Posted by Bouke (1400 posts) -

I liked the lenght of the original, but also wouldn't mind if the sequal is longer. I mean who would complain if the sequal is twice as long!?
#3 Posted by BergDK (268 posts) -

I was looking forward to it.. But the whole exclusive content is pissing me off (I prefer 360)...  The same with Deadspace and MOH 

And why is hl2 episode 3 with counterstrike 2 included not a product yet? (for consoles)

#4 Posted by gosukiller (2339 posts) -
@BergDK said:
"

I was looking forward to it.. But the whole exclusive content is pissing me off (I prefer 360)...  The same with Deadspace and MOH 

And why is hl2 episode 3 with counterstrike 2 included not a product yet? (for consoles)

"
Since the Orange Box came as a kind of a suprise with Portal, I wouldn't be suprised if they made another big box.
Then again, I'm really hoping that they make an actual Full Game out of Portal 2 with 6-10 hours of play. 

You monster.
#5 Posted by MikeydCT (730 posts) -

2 1/2 hours

#6 Posted by J0n3s1 (289 posts) -

2 hours for single player and another 2 for co-op.

#7 Posted by BeachThunder (12742 posts) -

It will be 4 times as long as the original, so says Erik Wolpaw. The single player will be twice as long as the original and the co-op will be a similar length to the single player.

#8 Posted by GunstarRed (5706 posts) -

For some reason the original took me longer than a lot of people..like 6 hours or so I will assume the sequel will be around  8 or 9.... which will be like 12 for me.
#9 Posted by SPACETURTLE (1622 posts) -

What was the first one? About two hours? In that case I'm hoping for twice as much single player. Perhaps even more. Co-op might last forever if done well.

#10 Posted by lilbigsupermario (844 posts) -
@marioncobretti said:
" For some reason the original took me longer than a lot of people..like 6 hours or so I will assume the sequel will be around  8 or 9.... which will be like 12 for me. "
Yeah, same here.  It took me around 6-7 hours for the first one.  I do hope Portal 2 will have a longer one, like maybe 15 hours? hehe! I just hope it won't get too repetitive it they make it that long.
#11 Posted by haggis (1674 posts) -

If the single player comes in at less than six hours, I'll be disappointed. The first game was very short. I did it in about three hours my first run through. And I wasn't rushing, either.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.