Portal 2 ONLY $14.99 on Steam, GOGOGOGO

#1 Posted by RsistncE (4496 posts) -

Yup, you read right, the game is only $14.99 on Steam until Thursday at 4PM (Pacific Time). This is an absolute steal for what I think is so far the best game that's come out this year, and one of my top games of all time (and I still haven't gotten around to playing co-op either).

#2 Posted by JoyfullOFrockets (1177 posts) -

No candyman, I will not purchase any of your candy.

#3 Posted by RsistncE (4496 posts) -

@JoyfullOFrockets said:

#4 Posted by Spence_5060 (356 posts) -

dammit i might get it on steam for that. Would be a better proposition to me if I had someone to play the co op with.

#5 Posted by wolf_blitzer85 (5293 posts) -

Also don't forget that free DLC is coming tomorrow too!

#6 Posted by MeierTheRed (4941 posts) -

Hrm, should i really get it.

#7 Posted by JoyfullOFrockets (1177 posts) -

In all seriousness, this does seem like a good deal. I'd prefer to get it on 360 though, sucker for those green things with numbers that pop up...

#8 Posted by phrosnite (3518 posts) -

Nah... I'll wait the Christmas sale.

#9 Posted by Aleryn (705 posts) -

Nah, already played it to death on console. Great and worth it for others though.

#10 Posted by TehFlan (1928 posts) -

Sounds good. Thanks, man.

#11 Posted by Ravenlight (8011 posts) -

@JoyfullOFrockets said:

I purchased all the candy. It's so good.

#12 Posted by Forcen (1855 posts) -

Just buy it already if you haven't and if you have a computer within the systems requirements.

#13 Posted by Rusputin (74 posts) -

@Spence_5060: co-op is always more fun with somebody who isn't random. hit me up if you get it - steam ID: Rusputin

#14 Posted by BaneFireLord (2957 posts) -

This is a great deal. Buy it, everyone.

#15 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

Can you play local co-op on the PC version?

#16 Posted by ArbitraryWater (12110 posts) -

I bought it. It's a pity that my dorm internet seems to enjoy fluctuating between 100 and 50 kbps at the moment.

#17 Posted by DystopiaX (5360 posts) -

@ArbitraryWater said:

I bought it. It's a pity that my dorm internet seems to enjoy fluctuating between 100 and 50 kbps at the moment.

Yeah when I went to college I was hoping for that amazing college internet speeds people post whenever there's a speedtest e-penis faceoff, sadly my home internet is better than the dorm internet (although my situation isn't as dire as yours). Would pick it up but I already rented and beat it on the PS3, no reason to play it again.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.