Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Prince of Persia

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Dec 02, 2008

A 2008 entry into the Prince of Persia franchise titled simply "Prince of Persia", this game stars an all-new Prince as he teams up with the mysterious Elika to fight Ahriman and cleanse the world of his corruption.

Get PoP for $45

TaintedSun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TaintedSun

It's sort of a bummer, because I planned to make this thread a few days ago when I bought the game, but I forgot. Just in case the game goes back on sale, I'll post the link:

http://www.gogamer.com/Prince-of-Persia-for-XBox-360_stcVVproductId58619168VVviewprod.htm

GoGamer does a 48-hour madness sale, and I was able to grab my copy for $45. I'm optimistic that it might show up again due to the fact that right after I bought mine, the game went back on sale for another 48 hours.

daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By daniel_beck_90

I want the girl in your Avatar for $45  lol  (just kidding )

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By LiquidPrince

Erica Cambell for the win. Prince of Persia also for the win.

TaintedSun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By TaintedSun

Oh, don't tempt me. I'll go and start an Erica Campbell thread and well, if my days spent on other gaming forums are any indication, everything sort of gets out of hand after I do that.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.