Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Professor Layton

Franchise »

A series of brain teaser games on the DS and 3DS by Level-5.

Useless Thoughts

AnAngelCried

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By AnAngelCried

Okay... so HIYA!  lol first blog post.... dunno what to say actually... never did blog much... 

Oh! I know! I can talk about the crazy thought that ran through my head a few days ago... ok ready?  Are. you. Ready?!  You sure? K ^_^ 

Tim Burton's Professor Layton...!!!! 

ZOMG!  T'would be amazing!  right?!  Yeah!  I was playing the new Layton game and I thought to myself... all of these characters are very much Tim Burton-esque characters... you know, odd proportions and what not,... AND!  Doctor Stahngun TOTALLY looks like Johnny Depp... so yeah... thats what triggered that thought... oh...but i can't seem to find a way of getting around the whole... THIS IS ABOUT PUZZLES... thing,... so yeah... dunno... idea on hiatus... :( sadface....

AnAngelCried

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AnAngelCried

Okay... so HIYA!  lol first blog post.... dunno what to say actually... never did blog much... 

Oh! I know! I can talk about the crazy thought that ran through my head a few days ago... ok ready?  Are. you. Ready?!  You sure? K ^_^ 

Tim Burton's Professor Layton...!!!! 

ZOMG!  T'would be amazing!  right?!  Yeah!  I was playing the new Layton game and I thought to myself... all of these characters are very much Tim Burton-esque characters... you know, odd proportions and what not,... AND!  Doctor Stahngun TOTALLY looks like Johnny Depp... so yeah... thats what triggered that thought... oh...but i can't seem to find a way of getting around the whole... THIS IS ABOUT PUZZLES... thing,... so yeah... dunno... idea on hiatus... :( sadface....

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.