By AndyC 0 Comments
jimb0 made a list, then I felt like making a list about just.. general thoughts as well.
- I don't finish a lot of games I get, unless I really like them. I wish I was a reviewer of games of some sort (not willingly, if I was paid to do this I would probably finish a lot of games.) It's a bad thing... I really want to finish some of these games but I seem to be unable to stick my attention to a game for long periods of time anymore.
- I loved Final Fantasy up until 12, it seemed to be missing something that the others ones have. It was also (incase you don't know), made by an entirely different team. Seems like all the people that mattered moved to Mistwalker and made Lost Odyssey, which by the way I absolutely love.
- Final Fantasy IV DS is addicting, I play that thing any time I'm not near a console or a computer, great for commuting, and it's a long, and hard ass game too. (Which... I like)
- I like achievements, but I don't really wanna spend time working for the harders ones. I mean, I try, and then after awhile I'm like ughhhhh this is taking way too long.
- I'm not a fan of Halo, that thing is overhyped to the max. Sure I have all the Legendary achievements... I did that in one night with 3 other friends, good times. But CoD4 is ultimate for the win.. and the winnar.
- Speaking of CoD4 I have to finish that game on Vet, I'm not looking forward to Mile High Club achievement though.
- I play Rock Band drums way too much, I have like... 30 something songs gold starred/full combo'd on expert... and I still love that game, 2's already almost coming out!
- iPhone games sucks. Seriously. DO NOT BUY THEM, just bring your damn DS with you when you go out.
- I feel like getting back into WoW so I can play WotLK (I got rid of my account). I was doing so well staying off of WoW too, but recently I've noticed that I've been sitting around doing nothing. I just want to pour my free time into something, and WoW seems the be the answer. The only thing stopping me now is the fact that I'm starting post secondary soon.
- Need a job, that was my other option to take up a bunch of time... but WoW is just more fun :).
- Need an Ion Drumkit, which is... 299 bones. FUCK!
- I also need lighter drumsticks... (a pair of 7a's should do)
- A lot of games these days feel like the same old shit we've been playing for a really long time, I think what differs the good ones and the bad ones is the little details in them, how the controls works, stories, ai, online, etc.
- I'm having more fun with Soul Caliber 4 than I thought I would, I'm a little surprised about that myself. Dude, what is with the boobs in Soul Caliber 4, I mean I'm not complaining... but COME ON, some of these chicks might as well be naked if they're gonna torture you like that.
- I seem to only really want to finish triple A titles.
- I'm terrible at RTS games, I seriously cannot wrap my head around all those units and movements, everytime I try it gets overwhelming and I just start to give up. Is there anyway I can catch up somehow?!
- I'm still gonna get Starcraft 2 for the custom games.
I think I'm done for now.... time to tag games. lol