Underrated Games

I think these games are underrated. That's about it.

List items

5 Comments
Posted by Video_Game_King

I think the word you're looking for on some of these games is "underappreciated." For example, I don't think I've ever heard anybody hating on Rez.

Posted by Mikemcn

Just Cause 2 should be on there somewhere, best open world game i've ever played, it got decent reviews but really didn't get the nods it deserved for what it did do fantastically, insane, large scale action in a big beautiful world.

Posted by Zurgfrog

Going to say that I would agree with your choice on the NHL Eastside Manager in being under rated and high addictive, I never really though of my dad as someone to play video games until 4 in the morning until he got that.

Posted by DevWil
@Video_Game_King said:
I think the word you're looking for on some of these games is "underappreciated." For example, I don't think I've ever heard anybody hating on Rez.
i suppose you're right :x
 
@Mikemcn said:

Just Cause 2 should be on there somewhere, best open world game i've ever played, it got decent reviews but really didn't get the nods it deserved for what it did do fantastically, insane, large scale action in a big beautiful world.

i agree. i think Just Cause 2 is a lot of fun and looks great. haha, your comment is kind of reminding me to finish playing it. 
 
@Zurgfrog said:
Going to say that I would agree with your choice on the NHL Eastside Manager in being under rated and high addictive, I never really though of my dad as someone to play video games until 4 in the morning until he got that.
:P that's awesome. i wish they'd revive the franchise for iOS or even Facebook.
Posted by Stahlbrand

Day of Defeat was great. Alpha Protocol got worse than it deserved. Maybe the console release was worse, but I thought the game was great-if-flawed.