By DiehardKill 1 Comments
Once again collecting is not my thing! I am currently messing one concept art to get the last 30 points in this game! I used a walk through my second run in this game and still managed to miss one piece so ANNOYING! Anyway this game is pretty much worth it for the money, who doesn't want to curve bullets into someone's skull? I put this game under easy achievement points because its a very fast paste game and very addicting. I beat this game under killer difficulty in about 3 to 4 hours, not bad huh? The story line seems to go off into some other dimension but still very entertaining unlike Kung Fu Panda which i reviewed earlier in my blog. Here are the advantages and disadvantages.
1) Slow motion curving bullets if you get a headshot
2) Very fast paste game doesn't take long to complete
3) Cant get lost in this game very straight forward.
4) The difficulties are almost the same to some this is a advantage to theres it might be a disadvantage
5) Multiple characters you can play as!
6) Binary codes to get secret stuff ( some do not lock achievements such as unlocking characters, and other codes also do not lock achievements as long as you disable them before the act is over! )
7) Exploding bullets in later levels
8) Action scenes! ahhh the best part of this game is the action scenes. You are in slow motion gunning people down and shooting bullets to save your life.
1) Collectables, This just annoying things that no one cares about. For the achievement though you must collect all of them.
2) Bosses, Rather easy and same strategy for almost all of them. Make it a tiny bit more challenging please?
3) Exploding rates, There are i believe 5 to 6 rates you have to kill as well to unlock this achievement very easy to do, but some are in cracks in the walls.
4) Only have a choice of 2 weapons and in the beginning of the game you only have a pistol. Later on you acquire a sub machine gun type weapon that you get form your fathers tomb in act 7.
Over all very fun game in deed. I give the game a B -
If you have any questions about the achievements or need help on anything leave a comment and ill get back to you. Add me on xbox live: DiehardKillzone.
Hopefully i force myself in playing the game soon to get that last collectable to get 1000/1000 but right now I am burnt out after 2 days straight!