Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Punch-Out!!

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released May 18, 2009

Nintendo brings back Little Mac and a slew of memorable opponents in this Wii remake of the cartoon-boxing classic.

*SPOILERS* There's Actually a Whole New Game Up in this Bitch!

Luke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Luke

Most everyone following the game already knew about this, but GamesRadar let some screens and video drop about the new Title Defense Mode (New Game+).

It drastically changes the way you play the game and actually makes Glass Joe hard.  You can't even hit him in the face or Hippo in the stomach.

"After beating the game once, you’ll unlock Title Defense, a significantly harder mode that pits you against the same boxers with all-new attacks, patterns and tells. Sounds kind of lame, but the boxers behave so differently it’s essentially a whole new roster. We’re Punch-Out!! vets and can safely say… this is hard."

Check-it-out!: http://www.gamesradar.com/f/punch-out-exclusive-boxer-reveals/a-20090505102313775034

Joe’s pissed, and this time you can’t hit him in the head
    Joe’s pissed, and this time you can’t hit him in the head

Wha…how do? How hurt King Hippo when tum’s covered?
    Wha…how do? How hurt King Hippo when tum’s covered?

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By JJOR64

Lmfao, Glass Joe looks like Dan's alternate costume.  Anyways, this game is going to kick ass.  I will probably pick this up the week it comes out.

Avatar image for pissedoffthewitch
    pissedoffthewitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By pissedoffthewitch

lol wicked!

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By BoG

Oh man. So happy I reserved. I really hope they go all out with this one. I love Punch Out. I'm giddy like a school girl right now. Oh gosh. One more week!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.