Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Raiden II

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released 1993

A direct sequel to the 1990 shoot-'em-up Raiden, putting players back in the cockpit of the futuristic "Raiden" fighter craft with some new weaponry.

I love this game!

Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Emilio

I still have the CD-ROM PC version of this game. I also remember spending a ton of quarters on this when I used to go eat at a Shakey's Pizza in L.A. town. :( Good times.

If only the PC game would let me take screen shots.

webby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By webby

Print Screen?

Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Emilio

Yeah I could, but then I'd have to crop the image since it runs in a window.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Linkyshinks

I liked the arcade games, I always found them to be quite satisfying shooters.  The powers that be at Sony have yet to release the original on PSN in the west as it has in Japan, along with another awesome shooter I want, Einhander.

roushimsx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By roushimsx

If you liked Raiden II then you'd love Raiden DX.  There's a nice wrireup of it here that I plan on using as the basis for the Raiden DX entry whenever I get around to working on it. I was fortunate enough to pick up the budget release on PS1 and love the hell out of it, especially since it's damned impossible to find in arcades anymore.

Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Emilio

I'd look for a copy if I had a PlayStation or PS3. Looks like an enhanced Raiden II.

roushimsx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By roushimsx
    Emilio said:
    "I'd look for a copy if I had a PlayStation or PS3. Looks like an enhanced Raiden II."
    It's a fairly enhanced version, to say the least. Keep your eyes peeled for the Hamster reprint; it retailed for about $15 and shouldn't cost much more than maybe half of that (the original print run seems to move for $50+). Works like a champ in pretty much any PS1 emulator and I guarantee you that you'd dig the fuck out of it if you liked Raiden II at all. :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.