Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Raskulls

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Dec 29, 2010

Raskulls is an action platformer for the Xbox Live Arcade. The game features a single-player mode and both local and online multiplayer. The focus is on lighthearted humor and addictive, unique platforming gameplay.

Great game; a bit short.

Lepruk86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Lepruk86

I was bored and just decided to buy this. Played through the whole game in one sitting. Brad was right - they mix up the Mr. Driller Formula in really interesting ways. Has a good sense of humour and style as well.

Only gripe is that it is a little bit short with only around 60 levels or so. I would have liked to see maybe one final *hell* chapter where the puzzles are a lot more deviant as most of them were a bit too easy.

Loved the game though and highly recommend to others.

Yanngc33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Yanngc33

its also a bit hard king raskull wasnt joking when he said that the side levels were hard :p

Lepruk86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Lepruk86

I found it a bit too easy tbh. A couple of levels stubbed me for a few tries but most of the game is a bit too straight-forward.

Kjellm87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Kjellm87

In my option short games is refreshing now and then, if the price is reasonable that is

damswedon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By damswedon

I felt like it was the right length. I was kinda sick of the game by the time I got to the end. The timed events really felt like they were asking me to stay on a certain line with no room for experimentation. 
    It was fun but it just asked too much for its controls.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.