Have you guys platted this game?

#1 Posted by EternalFox (29 posts) -

I have...and I can say for everyone else who is trying to that it'll take about 20-25 hours to do. It was a really fun plat.
#2 Posted by Afroman269 (7387 posts) -

No, but I have played it.

#3 Posted by Enigma777 (6073 posts) -

I think I'm missing 2 trophies in it, but I got too much shit to play to go back. Great game though!

#4 Posted by EuanDewar (4908 posts) -

Some magnificent misspelt thread titles today lads, great work!
#5 Posted by Sweep (8858 posts) -

Trolls these days try too hard. 

Just relax dude. It'll come...

Moderator Online
#6 Posted by DaemonicGrim (184 posts) -

Urm, to clarify what the OP has not managed to articulate: "plat" as in "platinum trophy" or "S-Rank" for those in love with the achievement system, quite like myself. Also, can you be more expansive on the topic?

#7 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

I got really bored about 2 hours in.

#8 Posted by GunstarRed (5169 posts) -

Yup, very, very easy to do actually.
#9 Posted by EternalFox (29 posts) -
@DaemonicGrim said:
"Urm, to clarify what the OP has not managed to articulate: "plat" as in "platinum trophy" or "S-Rank" for those in love with the achievement system, quite like myself. Also, can you be more expansive on the topic? "

I think it was obvious...
#10 Posted by PillClinton (3291 posts) -

only 2 trophs away from my plat.  kinda got bored and didn't wanna play through it again.  

#11 Posted by mordukai (7150 posts) -
@Enigma777 said:
" I think I'm missing 2 trophies in it, but I got too much shit to play to go back. Great game though! "
That's pretty much where I'm at. 
#12 Posted by EternalFox (29 posts) -
@100_Hertz:
Which ones do ya have left?
#13 Posted by Andorski (5308 posts) -

Yup.  Great balance between Easy Plat and Really Fun Game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.