Something went wrong. Try again later

DS4 on PC?

shinboy630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

I picked this up in the BAFTA steam sale as I really liked Origins. Anyway, I have been trying to use a DS4 via the normal methods (x360ce, DS4Tool, etc) and can't get it just right. With no other software/x360ce, it kinda works, but the controls are all pretty strange (circle to jump? what?) and rebinding them is impossible as whenever I try it always makes the button something along the lines of Analog 4 (-) which leads me to think that it thinks the right stick is pointing down all the time. I tried with DS4 tool as well, and while it works, I cannot seem to solve the issue where it thinks there are two controllers plugged in. I have tried it in other games, obviously, and this is the only one where I have had a double controller issue.

Anyone else manage to get a DS4 running flawlessly in this thing on PC? Any help is appreciated.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.