$20 at ToyRUs shipped right now

#1 Edited by Krakn3Dfx (2480 posts) -
#2 Edited by ProfessorEss (7123 posts) -

Man I wish they were having a similar deal somewhere in Canada.

I feel a little guilty but with the stack of unplayed (or barely played) games I already have I just can't justify buying Rayman: Origins unless it's a deal I can't refuse - like this one.

#3 Posted by Molenator85 (206 posts) -

Thanks for the heads up duder. I had been waiting to bite on this game because I have so much else to play, but at that price it's a crime not to get it.

#4 Posted by fini_fly (767 posts) -

@ProfessorEss said:

Man I wish they were having a similar deal somewhere in Canada.

I feel a little guilty but with the stack of unplayed (or barely played) games I already have I just can't justify buying Rayman: Origins unless it's a deal I can't refuse - like this one.

Yeah no kidding!

Any USA bombers feel like buying an extra one and shipping it up to the Great White North?

#5 Posted by TheHBK (5407 posts) -

Bring it to 10 bucks and I might consider going to the store to get it.

#6 Posted by JazzyJeff (399 posts) -

I bought it off Amazon for $30. Sooooo good. Guys, please buy this game!

#7 Edited by Dany (7887 posts) -

Make it 15 and for Arcade and then we have something.

#8 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6375 posts) -

@Dany said:

Make it 15 and for Arcade and then we have something.

Too bad that sort of pricing is criminally unfair for as high quality as the entire package is.

#9 Posted by MideonNViscera (2257 posts) -

I'd pay as much as 800 Microsoft points.

#10 Posted by Gearhead (2251 posts) -

@JazzyJeff said:

I bought it off Amazon for $30. Sooooo good. Guys, please buy this game!

I did this. So fucking good.

#11 Posted by plainplease (187 posts) -

If I could get everything I want I would get this witowdadowt

#12 Posted by Mesoian (1570 posts) -

Sold out. Too bad, I had my wallet ready.

#13 Posted by Mesoian (1570 posts) -

@Godlyawesomeguy said:

@Dany said:

Make it 15 and for Arcade and then we have something.

Too bad that sort of pricing is criminally unfair for as high quality as the entire package is.

True. But keep it 30 and put it on games on demand (or whatever xbox is calling it's game download service now a days) and I would have bought it already.

#14 Posted by ssj4raditz (1125 posts) -

Got a copy mid-December, but haven't gotten around to playing it yet!

#15 Posted by Tireyo (6382 posts) -

Well, I kinda wish that I had waited... but oh well! Doesn't matter to me, and its a great game!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.