So, this game is awesome!

#1 Posted by big_jon (5734 posts) -

I don't think it should have been marketed at full price, probably 40$ for the simple fact that the market has changed, how ever, it is a great game, if you're on the fence I would say if you like plat formers and good silly fun that this game is for you.

I am doubtful that this game will sell well though, I can imagine that in the future they will due an online re-release to make up for poor sales.

#2 Posted by imsh_pl (3296 posts) -

It sucks that they chose such a busy release date, had they released it earlier (summer) they would've probably gotten way more sales than they're going to.

#3 Posted by WinterSnowblind (7617 posts) -

I was following the game since it was first announced as an episodic XBLA game, and really loved the demo.

It's just a shame they chose to release it on the same day as Zelda and Mario 3DS Land. I'll try and pick it up before Christmas though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.