Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Red Dead Redemption

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released May 18, 2010

Red Dead Redemption is the spiritual successor to 2004's Red Dead Revolver, featuring a vibrant, open world set in the decline of the American Wild West. Players take on the role of former outlaw John Marston, who is forced to hunt down his former gang to regain his family.

RED DEAD REDEMPTION BOMBING RUN (PS3)

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By AhmadMetallic

What could be more fun than having a bunch of Giantbomb users fill a couple of private free roam sessions, and raid gang hideouts and just ride together ? 
     In addition to the Multiplayer DLCes! (i only have the Co-Op one). we can split into groups and play those DLCes together 

Who's in? type your PSN ID and what time you're available

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By AhmadMetallic

dang i guess RDR multiplayer is dead to you guys :( too bad, we were all psyched for the Free Roam mode before the game came out

mfpantst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By mfpantst

Maybe if you did it on the 360.  I love this game but alas, am on the otherside of the the 'console' fence.

yyZiggurat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By yyZiggurat
    @Ahmad_Metallic said:
    " dang i guess RDR multiplayer is dead to you guys :( too bad, we were all psyched for the Free Roam mode before the game came out "
    Maybe if you waited longer than an hour for replies.   You could have just asked in the PSN Posse thread, there are people there still playing.  Or bumped your old bombing run thread.

Niemand-II 
    All three DLC
    Anytime, anywhere. 

No Caption Provided

@mfpantst:  Try this thread.  Sure its been 5 months since anyone's posted there but its worth a bump to see who is still playing.
    Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#5  Edited By Yummylee

I'm still playing Aplenty. Mostly now trying to get me some golden guns, though spose I won't mind some casual hideout assaults.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.