Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Red Dead Redemption

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released May 18, 2010

Red Dead Redemption is the spiritual successor to 2004's Red Dead Revolver, featuring a vibrant, open world set in the decline of the American Wild West. Players take on the role of former outlaw John Marston, who is forced to hunt down his former gang to regain his family.

Skin it to win it Challenge.

theodacourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By theodacourt

So this week there's all sorts of deals on xbox live including some for storm trooper outfits etc and I was half tempted to go get me some. I managed to resist as I would never normally spend money on a virtual thing for a virtual person so I declined. Also it helped that I looked at my avatar awards and found that I could always try and get one of those. I decided to go for the alan wake jumper/jacket/scarf or the gentlemens attire. I can't get the alan wake one as I have the wrong copy and if i bought a special edition just for the award even if i sold it again straight away it would ultimately be a waste of time and/or spent money of virtual things for virtual things anyway. 

So the result was Gentlemen's attire and after looking over a few pages of google results it seems the internet claims that the challenge isn't out yet, although the last it seems to have been mentioned is late may either everyone got it when it was released and was so stoked that they haven't used a website since, they've been sworn to silence in anything related to the outfit or they've been killed. 

I'm going to assume it came out, finished and has been removed as I can't find anything to do with it in game or on sites since may. Is there no way of getting this outfit anymore? 

cheers.

RichardLOlson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By RichardLOlson

I've not heard any contest or anything of that sort.  The Gentlemen's attire is just bought at Theives Landing.

Dustpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Dustpan
    @RichardLOlson: He is referring to the avatar award.

Edit: The Skin It to Win It challenge hasn't come out yet.
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By jakob187

Yeah, it's kind of fucked that some of the avatar award stuff has not been released yet for that game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.