Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Red Faction: Guerrilla

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Jun 02, 2009

After the death of his brother at the hands of a corrupt Earth government, Alec Mason has no choice but to join the Red Faction terrorist cell and fight to free Mars from Earth oppression.

No One Seems To Play Anything But Anarchy and Team Anarchy

ververdan0226

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ververdan0226

Keep in mind that I'm on the PS3. Maybe its the matchmaking, but I rarely get a full match in anything but those two modes. Anyone else?

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By jakob187

People play in all the different playlists.  Ever since they split up the Team Objective stuff into the separate playlists...like many of us wanted...because we wanted to actually play Demolition matches...then you started seeing less in playlists for Damage Control and such.

Other than that, still have tons of fun on the multiplayer.  Really hope that the community sticks around for this game longer than the usual 3 month "I need to get the achievements" period that most multiplayer lasts in games nowadays.
    SketchyBrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By SketchyBrown

I'm on XBLA and I haven't had a problem finding a full match in any of the playlists... I usually frequent Demolition or Damage Control (...or TDM)

Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By Lies

Assuming "Anarchy" and "Team Anarchy" are "Deathmatch" and "Team Deathmatch" analouges, this is what happens in every online shooter. People just prefer deathmatch over objective.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.