I really hope Relic come out of this THQ thing well.

#1 Edited by L44 (550 posts) -

First of all, don't think that I don't care about any of the other developers under THQ. I really hope that everyone working under THQ comes out of this mess in the best shape possible.

Do relic own their IPs? Who is Company of Heroes 2 (assuming it gets pushed out) earning money for? And I assume Dawn of War 3 is never gonna happen.

(I'm writing this on my phone, sorry if something is screwed up)

#2 Posted by Amilmitt (237 posts) -

Relic doesn't own the warhammer ips, they just have a license with wizards of the coast.

i'am pretty sure relic will do fine as their license with WotC will make them valuable.

#3 Posted by paparoach (70 posts) -

Relic will never be the same without Jay Wilson

#4 Posted by Darcey (2 posts) -

@Amilmitt: Games Workshop.

#5 Posted by Dark (360 posts) -

Man that would be cool, Games Workshop actually taking them and turning them into a basically 'GW only' development studio. Some amazing games might happen in a case like that.

#6 Posted by Ares42 (2573 posts) -

@paparoach said:

Relic will never be the same without Jay Wilson

Isn't Jay Wilson the director of Diablo 3? Looking at his proffesional bio I'm not really seeing many games he should cherised for.

#7 Posted by Amilmitt (237 posts) -

@Darcey: DAMIT, always get them confused.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.