Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Removed from XBLA

Concept »

Games on Xbox Live that are no longer available for purchase on the Xbox Games Store.

Delisted Midway games to reappear on a compilation disc?

Ciffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Ciffy

https://twitter.com/lifelower/status/247553366325092352

Links to a now-dead gamestop listing that simply had a $29.99 price tag and the name. Google translation:

Midway Arcade Origins to be released in November in other countries. Robotron 2084 or Smash TV, etc. I hope that Judging from the title but unspecified, was completed and delivered in the XBLA is heaping it ...

Would LOVE to get my hands on Smash TV with achievements! Not to mention some of the other delisted stuff like Gauntlet, Paperboy, Defender and Tapper.

Discuss!

buft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By buft

i remember i really wanted smash tv and tried everything to get it, i had my old trial version still on the hard drive and no matter what i tried i couldnt buy it, gutted!

bibamatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 19

#3  Edited By bibamatt

Fuck, there's a bunch of Gauntlet achievements that I'm dying to get but they require LIVE co-op. Of course, nobody plays anymore so they're pretty much impossible. Hope this happens so someone new can hammer through them with me!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.