Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Renegade Ops

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Sep 13, 2011

As the "Renegade Ops" rogue military group, you must save the world from the terrorist organization Inferno in this arcade top-down vehicular shooter from the studio that brought you Just Cause 2.

DLC free for users who bought the game before December 17th

vitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By vitor

So, I booted up Renegade Ops for the first time in a while, mainly due to all that GOTY talk, and I was pleasantly surprised to see that I had all the bonus DLC in my Steam account.

Played a bit of the ColdStrike add on and haven't messed around with the DLC characters/vehicles but it's all there present and correct. A pretty nice bonus for early adopters, especially as the first DLC mission (1 of 3 I think) took at least 45 minutes to beat. Just thought some people might not know this, I sure as hell didn't, so made this thread in case it tempted people to get back on this game.

Cameron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Cameron

Thanks for pointing this out. I bought it on the 24th of November (half off in the Autumn sale) and didn't know I got the DLC for free. You would think they would have made a bigger deal about this, as it's a pretty awesome deal.

vitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By vitor

@Cameron said:

Thanks for pointing this out. I bought it on the 24th of November (half off in the Autumn sale) and didn't know I got the DLC for free. You would think they would have made a bigger deal about this, as it's a pretty awesome deal.

I'm sure it's written somewhere but yeah, totally caught me by surprise. I assumed it was a glitch with the version I bought from GreenManGaming (so not directly from Steam but it uses SteamWorks so no issue). It's a cool bonus but I bet a lot of people have no idea about it.

abdo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#4  Edited By abdo

I had no idea about this until I read your post today. I looked at the Steam store pages for the DLC and sure enough it said I owned both of them. Great, but I wish they let people know about it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.