Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Renegade Ops

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Sep 13, 2011

As the "Renegade Ops" rogue military group, you must save the world from the terrorist organization Inferno in this arcade top-down vehicular shooter from the studio that brought you Just Cause 2.

Downgrade Glitch

metalgearstl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By metalgearstl

So maxed out Roxii, beat the game on normal, went to play online to beat on hardcore and got to the 4th or 5th mission and when the game starts I realize my nitro and flamer isnt equipped. I exit out (which sucks on its own cause it took 15 minutes just to find 2 others to play with) and look at my upgrades and 5 of them are now locked. She is still maxed at 45 and I cant earn any more upgrade points so basically im stuck with her maxed, yet 5 of the top upgrades locked and unable to be unlocked. Has this happened to anyone else and any way to fix this besides waiting for a possible update to fix it? Tried restarting the game but its saved now and really dont want to play through the damn game all over again just to unlock everything so I can play through it all over again on hardcore with the upgrades and risk this happening again.

diz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By diz

I was playing as "Diz" (obviously!), got to level 38 in Single player - and had my defensive (green) and tactical (blue) upgrades maxed out.

I then finally managed to get online at co-op Level 5 on Normal. After completing that level online, I got 4 upgrade points, but then all subsequent "Diz" screens showed the 4 new points but my existing skill trees were wiped out and the skills were all reset.

What a disappointing glitch that deletes all your skill-tree progress...

metalgearstl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By metalgearstl

It seems like its mixing one persons upgrades with another persons that your playing with online but keeps your level and any leftover upgrade points. I finished the last hardcore mode level so I have no desire to play online anymore since everyone I have played with dies within 4 minutes anyway so I guess I will have to delete it and start everyone all over from zero. It sucks it happened to you but I'm glad it wasn't only me. Also you said it was level 5 it happened to you and that may have been the same level it happened to me in so maybe its just that level that causes it for some reason?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.