Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Reset

Game » consists of 0 releases. Released Dec 20, 2016

Reset is a post apocalyptic first person puzzle game with a strong emphasis on story and atmosphere. The unique game mechanic in Reset is the ability to travel back in time to solve puzzles by working with your past self.

RESET new gameplay

AssInAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

7 days left to their Indiegogo campaign, which I don't see being successful. If it doesn't, hope they take the extra effort to get on Kickstarter.

Looks stunning, either way. Keep in mind, 2 guys. The ambition of some of these indie developers, insanity.

AssInAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Literally no one else is interested in this game? Damn lol.

RazielCuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don't know what you mean by 'I hope they take the extra effort to get on Kickstarter', maybe its just not available in their country? Until recently Kickstarter was only a US thing and weird back channels and publisher deals had to be arranged for game devs from other countries to use the site. I don't know why they set it as they only get the money if they reach the goal though, isn't that the whole plus about IndieGoGo as you get whatever you raised even if you don't hit the goal?

Anyway,yeah it looks cool I guess. The graphic style is nice and I'm getting a Halo: ODST moody, abandoned city vibe from it.

AssInAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AssInAss

I don't know what you mean by 'I hope they take the extra effort to get on Kickstarter', maybe its just not available in their country? Until recently Kickstarter was only a US thing and weird back channels and publisher deals had to be arranged for game devs from other countries to use the site. I don't know why they set it as they only get the money if they reach the goal though, isn't that the whole plus about IndieGoGo as you get whatever you raised even if you don't hit the goal?

Anyway,yeah it looks cool I guess. The graphic style is nice and I'm getting a Halo: ODST moody, abandoned city vibe from it.

They chose "fixed funding" for their indiegogo, because they need that amount of money to make the full game. Indiegogo flexible funding is usually used if most of the game is done and they only need a little more. Or if they're naive that the little amount they get will be enough.

Note: our campaign type is Fixed Funding, which means the goal must be passed or everyone will be refunded and we won’t get anything.

Kickstarter can't be used in Finland, but it's possible to get on there if they wanted to:

User: There are dosens of KS’s from non american countries doing KS so thats a bad example. It just takes a bit more work/time/people to work with.

a_Oksaharju: Hey, yeah KS is not available to us directly. And as you pointed out all it takes is more work. We considered it and came to the conclusion after consulting people who have done it that it would be a too big of an hassle for us at this stage, work and money wise. So carefully considering the options we concluded that the platform will not be an issue. Those who want to support us will do so regardless if we’re on KS or Indiegogo. Both are well known.

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Bollard

@assinass: I love the art style and music but the game looks boring as hell.

AssInAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AssInAss

There's a bit more gameplay here:

Loading Video...

Nekroskop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I'm avoiding kickstarters. They're just as bad as season passes for me now(aka pre-ordering disappointment). If the finished product is good, I'll buy it. It's as simple as that.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.