Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resident Evil 5

Game » consists of 38 releases. Released Mar 05, 2009

Resident Evil 5 follows series alum Chris Redfield as he journeys into West Africa with his new partner, Sheva Alomar, fighting Las Plagas-infested enemies called the Majini.

Blue dots everywhere!

Avatar image for ownlyuzinwonhan
    OwnlyUzinWonHan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By OwnlyUzinWonHan

I borrowed my friend's game a few months ago, and within every shadow I could see little blue dots where black should be, it was about a 50 blue/50 black ratio. It was really weird. Has this happened to anyone else?

Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Gizmo

If you're on the Xbox 360 this means you are about to experience the E74 error.

daz0608

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By daz0608

Something simmilar happened to me when I was playing Halo 3 quite a few months ago, it turned out my Xbox was just about to die, so make sure it's not your TV if not then it could mean your xbox is about to die.

If your playing on PS3 then I have no idea
    Avatar image for ownlyuzinwonhan
    OwnlyUzinWonHan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By OwnlyUzinWonHan

Well that was a few months ago and other than Dead Space freezing once two days ago, I haven't experienced any problems since then.
    Oh well, guess I'll just borrow it from someone else.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.