Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resident Evil 5

Game » consists of 38 releases. Released Mar 05, 2009

Resident Evil 5 follows series alum Chris Redfield as he journeys into West Africa with his new partner, Sheva Alomar, fighting Las Plagas-infested enemies called the Majini.

Has anyone bought the Premium Kijuju theme of live?

Theresonlyone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Theresonlyone

I saw it on the marketplace and was wondering was it any good i dnt want to waste my points if its crap. Does anyone have it? is it nice? and can you put up some pics?

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

No theres no real point i mean its likely gonna be good i've yet to see a theme on xbox 360 that truely sucked but your talking about paying 200 ms points for some backgrounds and possibly some sounds nah vote with your wallet and maybe microsoft will release this stuff cheaper or free.

zgreenwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By zgreenwell

Although it would be nice if there was a preview. I may check it out because my current theme sucks and I love this game.

pweidman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By pweidman

I didn't know they had one up.  I'm tired of my theme anyway so I'll get it.  I wonder if Capcom gets anything for themes and g-pics and the like?  Anyone know?  And btw, zgreenwell, love yur pic of the cheif on his coffee break, I lol'd! 

ShadowKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By ShadowKiller

I bought it and it's pretty good but a bit plain outside the friends column. I don't think I'll be spending 250 on a theme anytime soon though.

strangeling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 50

#6  Edited By strangeling

Why don't they show you what these themes look like?  How am I supposed to know if I'd want it if I can't see it at all?

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By RHCPfan24

Here is a video of what it looks like. Seems fine but I don't know if I am going to pay for it. I believe it is the same one that comes with the Xbox 360 RE5 bundle.
    Theresonlyone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Theresonlyone

You're right this stuff should be free and even better have a preview at least. And thanks for the video i've decided it looks nice but isn't worth 250 points. Cheers guys

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.