Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resident Evil 5

Game » consists of 38 releases. Released Mar 05, 2009

Resident Evil 5 follows series alum Chris Redfield as he journeys into West Africa with his new partner, Sheva Alomar, fighting Las Plagas-infested enemies called the Majini.

Resident Evil 5 DEMO thread (x360 only)

• 50 results
    Jackel2072

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#51  Edited By Jackel2072

its easy as hell to burn it to a CD-R also i found on piratebay (which downloaded in 5mins) the file is only 425MB and it is the full demo

you dont need a nero or any other crap to burn the game.  windows cd burner works just fine. just drag and drop and burn and thats all baby!

Demo is fucking sweet by the way!

JoelTGM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By JoelTGM

Tried the demo, didn't like the controls at all.  So when zombies are charging at me and I want to change to my shotgun, I have to stand still and look through my inventory, select it, then equip it?  I just got killed because this butcher zombie was coming toward me, I tried to get out of the way... but of course, my guy just walks back slowly... so I die and have to restart the whole demo.  I'd rather play Gears of War or something.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.