This game is giving me migrains

#1 Edited by zombie2011 (4968 posts) -

Two days in a row this game has given me a serious headache, it hasn't been a problem because i've some left over Vicodan from a recent trip to the dentist, but it's still pretty bothersome. 
 I think it's the close camera angle and the constant 180 degree turns. Does anyone else have this problem with any other game?

#2 Posted by HistoryInRust (6274 posts) -

You might look at taking a break from playing video games if you are getting consistent headaches. Sometimes being in front of a television or monitor for too long hurts my eyes, which, in turn, causes headaches that grow increasingly more irritating over time.  

Just take a nap or something in your free time. Chill and listen to music. 

#3 Posted by EVO (3864 posts) -

Maybe it's the bloom?

#4 Posted by zombie2011 (4968 posts) -
@Sir_Ragnarok: It's only this game, also i don't play games for to long at most i play for like 2 hours a day. I don't do marathon session mostly due to the fear my 360 will red ring. 

It's weird, i can feel my eye straining while playing this game, i think i'll sit a little further from the t.v next time i play and play for like 30 min chunks.
#5 Posted by Geno (6477 posts) -

House? Is that you?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.