Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resistance 2

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Nov 04, 2008

Step back into the shoes of Nathan Hale and fight against the Chimeran invasion of the United States in Resistance 2.

GiantBomb Clan?

VirtuaXav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By VirtuaXav

Has anyone on GB made a clan on Resistance 2 for GB users? If so, what's the name of it? And if not, would anyone be interested in making a GB clan for Resistance 2. I doubt ANY of you play it anymore, but it's worth a shot.

Avatar image for wallacethegreat
    WallacetheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By WallacetheGreat

I've actually made a GB clan for Resistance 2, but I never took the time to post it on the forums.

If you want to join, you can search for GiantBomb or the clan tag [GB!] and send in an application through the game itself, or I guess you could post your PSN name in this thread and I could invite you.

It's not a hardcore clan by any means, but if you want to play with other GiantBombers this is an easier way than adding us all to your friends list.

VirtuaXav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By VirtuaXav

Yea sweet as, I don't really want to play in a hardcore clan so this should be sweet. My PSN account is the same as my GiantBomb name (xavmeese). So invite me if you want, if not I'll apply myself. Whichever comes first.

Keeng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Keeng

Does your clan play a lot? I play it almost every day and the main thing I'm looking for in a clan is people who also play often.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.