Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rez HD

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jan 30, 2008

Rez HD is an Xbox 360 port of the classic Dreamcast/PlayStation 2 title. It features HD resolutions and 5.1 surround sound.

YES! Just got Laser Assassin

Whisperkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Whisperkill

I feel so accomplished. It means I got >95% shot down on all areas

Areas 1-4 I had over 97%,  but Area 5 is so much harder

I got something like 95.17%, im so happy!

Damn I forgot how awesome this game is.
    Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Diamond

I got that one a little while ago.  The boss rush achievement is really hard, and I still haven't gotten the 30 score attack plays achievement.

I played the PS2 version of Rez and I didn't like it.  Rez HD made all the difference.

I'm most proud of my 50,000,000 point achievement in Raiden Fighters Aces, that and beating Monstrous in Ridge Racer 6 are my hardest achievements I think.

JohnTheGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By JohnTheGamer

Congrats, I just got the last achievement I needed which was clear score attack 30 times earlier today. My strategy for that was to play at least one score attack level each time I turned on the 360, eventually got it. And yeah I love the game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.