Avatar image for capncloudchaser
    CapnCloudchaser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By CapnCloudchaser

I bought RF Online back on its original European release when it was pay-to-play, and picked it up again a few months ago to play it since it was free.

I have two characters, both above level 30 on the Novus and Solus server.

Sadly, I can't seem to get it working at the moment. I recently bought a new computer with Vista. It was working fine at first, but now it stays stuck at the loading screen. If anyone else plays this, take some screenshots for the wiki gallery ;)

Anyways! Anyone play this, or have ever played it?

irishjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By irishjohn

I've never played it but I'm tempted.  I used to live in Taiwan and it was a big deal there.  I think they realised it in episodic content or something... you could get different packs every couple of months in 7-Elevens.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.