Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rhythm Heaven Fever

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Jul 21, 2011

Rhythm Heaven Fever is a minigame collection for the Nintendo Wii centered around keeping in rhythm.

Post Your Endless Game Scores Here

SpunkyHePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By SpunkyHePanda

Have you come to the sad realization that you've squeezed nearly every ounce of content out of Rhythm Heaven Fever? Have you found that in playing the Endless Games, you're really just competing against yourself? I have. That's why I propose a little friendly competish. Post your Endless Game scores here so we can determine the best Giant Bomb rhythmer. Honor system! If someone's score sounds too ludicrous (300 points on Wake-Up Caller, for example), you may demand photographic proof. If there's enough demand, I'll try and keep a fancy leaderboard for each game. If there's zero demand, well, at least I found a place to boast about my scores. Anyway, I'll get us started:

Single Player

Mr. Upbeat: 400

Wake-Up Caller: 29

Munchy Monk: 1,093

Lady Cupid: 192,670

Endless Remix: 662

Two-Player

Clap-Trap: 20

Mochi Pounding: 140

Kung Fu Ball: 211

Pirate Crew: 9,323

Bossa Nova: 183

BPRJCTX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BPRJCTX

Dude, Totally forgot about the multiplayer!!!

I need to try that.

Anyway, i got 130 on the Mr. Upbeat.

And 2 on the Clock, lol.

But i haven't really tried, only played the first one 3 times, and the second one twice.

I don't have the others yet.

SpunkyHePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By SpunkyHePanda

@BPRJCTX said:

Dude, Totally forgot about the multiplayer!!!

I need to try that.

Anyway, i got 130 on the Mr. Upbeat.

And 2 on the Clock, lol.

But i haven't really tried, only played the first one 3 times, and the second one twice.

I don't have the others yet.

Half of the two-player mode is kinda lame, it's just eight slightly (very slightly) altered versions of some of the single player levels. They change them so little, you wonder why they couldn't have done more than eight. BUT the two-player endless games you can unlock are unique and a lot of fun.

Keep getting those medals though, and you'll start killing it in the endless games.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.