Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rock Band 2

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Sep 14, 2008

Harmonix, MTV Games, and EA return with the sequel to Rock Band. Rock Band 2 ships with 84 on-disc songs, 20 free downloadable songs, compatibility with all DLC, and the ability to import most songs from the first Rock Band.

Got a question

Blueprint12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Blueprint12

I know this might be a really stupid one too and I might sound dumb asking but I just need to make sure.

If I buy the AC/DC track pack, does it have to be new??? Or can I get a used copy (that more likely the codes been used) and still be able to export the songs from the disc to RB2.  Then just give the AC/DC disc to a friend so they can do it too??

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By JJOR64

You have to buy it new to use the redeem code on the back of the instruction manual.  I own the game so I know.

Blueprint12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Blueprint12

Oh ok, thanks for the feedback.  I just needed to clarify since I hear some of my other friends debate over this before.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.